Plan Your Visit
All service is outdoors and offered on a first come, first serve basis. We have plenty of shade, including a large tent and umbrellas. Indoor service is not available, except for restroom use. You are welcome to BYO blanket, chairs and picnic. Only Jefferson Vineyards alcohol is allowed on the property. We do not accept groups larger than 8. Fully vaccinated guests and employees are not required to wear masks. Well behaved leashed dogs are welcome. Please read the below information before visiting us. We look forward to welcoming you.
Outdoor Spaces & Seating
Drive up to our parking lot and a host will greet you. Our beautiful outdoor spaces offer numerous seating options, including a large tent and umbrellas where you can enjoy our wines. You are welcome to BYO blanket and chairs. Indoor service remains closed, except for restroom use.
Our Varied Offerings
We offer 2 seasonal flight options (4 wines each), an assortment of wines by the glass and a diverse range of wines by the bottle - including reserve wines. Regular tastings are not available at this time. We serve a selection of cheeses, charcuterie, crackers and chocolates. Picnics are also allowed.
Ordering & Payment
Our sales tent is our main ordering area. Only credit cards accepted (no cash at this time). To limit touching our iPad screens, we will ask your permission to sign for you. Last open bottle is 30 minutes before our closing time. We kindly ask you stay no more than 2 hours, to allow visits from other guests.
Our Visitation Policies
- The maximum group size (including children) is 8. We do not allow groups larger than 8. Children must remain with an adult.
- Fully vaccinated guests and employees are not required to wear masks. We ask all non vaccinated guests to wear a mask for your own protection. This also includes all individuals in the Commonwealth aged 5 to 12 who should cover their mouth and nose with a mask in accordance with the CDC guidance.
- Passenger vans, RVs, large limos and buses are not allowed on our property. Our parking lot is small and we do not have large spaces for you to turn around.
- All service is for outdoor areas. No indoor seating is available at this time.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed on our property. Only Jefferson Vineyards wines are allowed to be consumed on our property.
- We welcome well behaved leashed dogs.
- When bad weather threatens, please wait in your vehicle until the rain passes. There are no indoor waiting areas. Those using our tent or umbrella tables may remain, so long as lightning or winds do not threaten your safety, nor that of other nearby guests. During strong winds, we will close all umbrellas.
- Bottled water is available for sale. No refills are allowed at this time.
- OWNERS and MANAGERS reserve the right to remove anyone who does not adhere to these policies, or if we observe guests who are unwell. If you feel you have COVID symptoms please be responsible and stay home. We really appreciate your help in ensuring we all can enjoy these beautiful grounds together. Be kind, be patient, be respectful, and have fun. Thank you for visiting us.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe and get access to select exclusive wines and promotions.