Plan Your Visit
Welcome wine friend! Our service has moved indoors and we now operate two tasting rooms on select days of the week. Presently, we offer wine bottles, glasses of wine and two seasonal wine flights. We have plenty of outdoor seating. You are welcome to BYO chair and picnic. We have limited indoor seating. We do not accept groups larger than 8 and only Jefferson Vineyards alcohol is allowed on the property. Well behaved leashed dogs are welcome outdoors, as well as in our smaller tasting room; the larger winery tasting room (yellow building) does not allow pets. Please read the below information before visiting us. We look forward to welcoming you.
Outdoor Spaces & Seating
Our beautiful outdoor spaces offer numerous seating options, including garden patios, elevated decks and at our scenic large fields. You are welcome to BYO blanket and chair. Our second tasting room now offers limited indoor seating.
Our Varied Offerings
We offer 2 seasonal flight options. Each flight includes 4 wines and a total of 8 ounces per flight. An assortment of wines by the glass and a diverse range of wines by the bottle - including reserve wines are also available. We serve a selection of cheeses, charcuterie, crackers and chocolates.
Ordering & Payment
Ordering now takes place inside our designated tasting rooms. We accept credit and debit cards. At present, we do not accept cash. Last open bottle, flight, and glass of wine is 30 minutes before our closing time.
Our Visitation Policies
- The maximum group size (including children) is 8. We do not allow groups larger than 8. Children must remain with an adult.
- For groups over 8, please contact our tasting room prior to visiting. We will make an effort to accomodate your group if we have enough advance notice and space availability.
- Passenger vans, RVs, large limos and buses are not allowed on our property. Our parking lot is small and we do not have large spaces for you to turn around.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed on our property. Only Jefferson Vineyards wines are allowed to be consumed on our property.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times. Our smaller tasting room building allows well behaved leashed dogs. Dogs are not allowed inside our larger tasting room (yellow building).
- OWNERS and MANAGERS reserve the right to remove anyone who does not adhere to these policies. If you feel you have COVID symptoms please be responsible and stay home. We really appreciate your help in ensuring we all can enjoy these beautiful grounds together. Be kind, be patient, be respectful, and have fun. Thank you for visiting us.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe and get access to select exclusive wines and promotions.