Exclusive Wedding & Other Photography
Enjoy exclusive use of our beautiful grounds when you schedule your photography session at Jefferson Vineyards. Available on days we are closed to the public. The following conditions apply:
- Available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from open to close ( hours are 11AM - 6PM, and after Mid October, 11AM - 5PM).
- Available for a two hour time slot. We will open and close the gates once you arrive.
- Must be arranged in advance, confirmed with prior written e-mail agreement.
- You will have access to our outdoor grounds exclusively, including the two fields close to our tasting room, as well as the Church vineyard if it is available.
- Tasting rooms and buildings will be closed, with the exception of our restrooms. We will sanitize these before your arrival.
- You must purchase one case of our wine through our online store, or a minimum $250 purchase of wine. The purchase must be done at least one day prior to your photography date. We can help guide your purchase as needed. We will keep the wine for you as a curbside pick-up.
- No wedding and other photography is allowed on any day we are open to the public.
To reserve your wedding photography on our property, please contact us here.