These policies are in place to ensure all guests have an enjoyable experience at Jefferson Vineyards.
OFF PEAK SEASON (December through March):
- Groups of 8 - 10 guests can split into smaller groups of five people or less and still receive a tasting. Groups of 8 - 10 guests may always opt for glass or bottle sales to be enjoyed on the property.
- If you are a group of 10 - 20 guests, you are required to book a Private Tasting online, one week in advance. Click here to book a private tasting.
- Groups who have a private tasting reservation will be allowed to arrive in a small bus or van.
PEAK SEASON (April through November):
- Groups of 8 to 20 guests are required to book a Private Tasting online, one week in advance. The minimum requirement to book a private tasting is $250. Any private tasting over 10 guests will be an additional $25 per person. Click here to book a private tasting.
- During our peak season, groups of 8 or more guests arrivng on our property without a private tasting booking we be offered wine bottle and glass sales only. No tastings will be allowed.
- Groups who have a private tasting reservation will be allowed to arrive in a small bus or van. All wine tour buses, vans, limmousine services and RV's that show up on our property without a private tasting booking will be asked to leave.
Policies are subject to change given current tasting room conditions.
At present, we do not host large parties, including graduation, birthday, wedding, engagement parties, and more.
If you have any questions about these policies or private tastings, please write to us by clicking here.
Parking & Hours
Passenger vans, RV’s, large limo's and buses are not allowed on our property unless a private tasting has been arranged at least 5 days in advance.
Please view our Visit section on our website for our most updated hours. Actual operating hours may vary on occasion due to extenuating circumstances or special events. We will update our website and social media and request you to check these pages. Signs on the property will notify guests of these changes too.
Drones are not allowed on our property.
Photography on our estate is allowed as long as you adhere with our below photo policy.
- Photography must be scheduled in advance.
- Photography groups should not exceed 4 people (including the photographer).
- A purchase of a tasting, a bottle, or glass of wine is required.
- Please be considerate to our other guests that are enjoying our grounds.
- You will have access to our concert field and stage, as well as our tasting room field next to the parking lot and main tasting room. Please do not go into the vineyards by the church. Access and entry to our cattle field is not allowed.
- Kindly leave the grounds promptly when we close our tasting room.
To schedule photography please contact us by clicking here.
Well behaved leashed dogs are welcome on our grounds, provided the owner picks up after their dog. Indoors, dogs are welcome in our main tasting room but restricted from the larger, winery tasting room (our bright yellow building). Please be aware of this when visiting with a dog. No other companion animals are permitted. If you have questions or concerns please click here.
Returns & Cancellations
By law, we can only accept returns on wines that are flawed/corked. We ask that you return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. Wine that has been ordered in error cannot be returned, nor wine that has been damaged due to adverse weather during transportation. Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges.
To arrange for wine to be returned please contact us by clicking here.
Personal Information and How We Use It
We are committed to ensuring your privacy. However, when you visit our web site, it will be necessary for us to request personal information about you should you, for example, choose to make a purchase from our e-store, participate in sweepstakes or other special promotions, and/or request a newsletter. Jefferson Vineyards only collects personal information when it is submitted by a user and submission of personal information is entirely voluntary.
The information we may ask you to input includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit card information, and shipping information. We collect some or all of this information when you purchase items through our electronic commerce offerings, register for a sweepstakes and/or choose to participate in other interactive offerings on our web site. We use the personal information you provide to process purchases and entries for sweepstakes, to deliver products and prizes to you, and to communicate with you in connection with your use of other interactive areas of the web site. We may also send emails regarding promotions, new offerings or features. In addition, we may send emails in response to emails that we receive from users of the site.
Cookies and How We Use Them
When you use our site, we may assign cookie files to you, which are a small amount of data we send to your web browser. Cookies enable the computers operating our web site to differentiate between visitors and to track the patterns of activities engaged in by different visitors. By tracking such activities, the computers operating our web site can recognize a visitor and customize certain features for that visitor. We use these cookies to ensure that we do not receive multiple sweepstakes entries from the same individual. We may also use aggregated, non-identifiable data regarding persons who visit our site in order to learn more about the use of the site and how we can improve it.
You may be able to modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use those functions of the web site that require registration, such as sweepstakes or electronic commerce.
Who Else Receives Your Personal Information?
Choices Regarding the Collection and Use of Your Information
You may avoid the collection of personal information by declining to purchase any products from our e-store, and by not participating in sweepstakes or other interactive aspects of this site for which we require such information. Individuals who wish to purchase products without entering information on our web site may visit the company store at our winery.
We provide users the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional materials via emails. These opt-out features are located in the registration areas for purchases, newsletter sign-up, and sweepstakes.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
While no transmission over the Internet can ever be 100% secure, we try to protect your data by using SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, an industry standard. However, we are not responsible for any unauthorized interception of such data. Please take care not to share your password with anyone else.
Legal Drinking Age
Jefferson Vineyards’ web sites are offered for personal use by those of who are of the legal drinking age in their jurisdictions (21 years of age or older in the United States of America).
Consent and Changes to This Policy