During COVID-19 please refer to our Visit/Reservations link for the most up to date policies.
- All reservations are for 21+ years of age. No open play areas allowed to ensure safe distancing guidelines.
- At this time no children/babies pets/dogs are allowed.
- Reservations are for outdoor seating and outdoor spaces. No indoor seating or bar service at this time.
- You must arrive no more than 10 minutes before your reservation time.
- You must promptly depart when your reservation ends so as to allow time for our staff to sanitize.
- Maintain a minimum 6 foot social distancing at all times with anyone not in your group.
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved outside of your designated reservation area.
- When bad weather threatens, you must either depart, or wait in your vehicle until the rain passes. There are no indoor waiting areas. Your reservation time will not be extended. Those using covered tented tables may remain, so long as the winds do not threaten your safety, nor that of other nearby guests.
- When entering the Tasting Room to use the bathroom, please follow signage to keep the foot traffic one way, and stand on floor markers to ensure safe distancing between guests while waiting.
- Signage will be posted to guide you through the property, and walkways will be one-way to ensure minimum contact between guests. We ask that you follow all traffic patterns on our property.
- Masks must be worn when using the indoor restrooms and when interacting with staff or placing wine orders (no exceptions). We encourage you to wear a mask when moving around the property, or next to other guests.
- We will have bottled water for sale. No refills will be allowed at this time per the Governor's guidelines.
- Last open bottle sale is 30 minutes before reservation ends.
- No outside alcohol is allowed on our property.
OWNERS and MANAGERS reserve the right to remove anyone who does not adhere to these policies, including our strict mask policy. The future of our winery and many Virginia Wineries is dependent upon your cooperation. We really appreciate your help in ensuring we all can enjoy these beautiful grounds together, apart. Be kind, be patient, be respectful, and have fun. Thank you for visiting us!
Pasenger Vans, RV's & Buses
Passenger vans, RV’s, large limo's and buses are not allowed on our property.
At present wedding and other special occassion photography is not allowed. Drones are not allowed on our property.
Returns & Cancellations
By law, we can only accept returns on wines that are flawed/corked. We ask that you return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. Wine that has been ordered in error cannot be returned, nor wine that has been damaged due to adverse weather during transportation. Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges.
To arrange for wine to be returned please contact us by clicking here.
Personal Information and How We Use It
We are committed to ensuring your privacy. However, when you visit our web site, it will be necessary for us to request personal information about you should you, for example, choose to make a purchase from our e-store, participate in sweepstakes or other special promotions, and/or request a newsletter. Jefferson Vineyards only collects personal information when it is submitted by a user and submission of personal information is entirely voluntary.
The information we may ask you to input includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit card information, and shipping information. We collect some or all of this information when you purchase items through our electronic commerce offerings, register for a sweepstakes and/or choose to participate in other interactive offerings on our web site. We use the personal information you provide to process purchases and entries for sweepstakes, to deliver products and prizes to you, and to communicate with you in connection with your use of other interactive areas of the web site. We may also send emails regarding promotions, new offerings or features. In addition, we may send emails in response to emails that we receive from users of the site.
Cookies and How We Use Them
When you use our site, we may assign cookie files to you, which are a small amount of data we send to your web browser. Cookies enable the computers operating our web site to differentiate between visitors and to track the patterns of activities engaged in by different visitors. By tracking such activities, the computers operating our web site can recognize a visitor and customize certain features for that visitor. We use these cookies to ensure that we do not receive multiple sweepstakes entries from the same individual. We may also use aggregated, non-identifiable data regarding persons who visit our site in order to learn more about the use of the site and how we can improve it.
You may be able to modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use those functions of the web site that require registration, such as sweepstakes or electronic commerce.
Who Else Receives Your Personal Information?
Choices Regarding the Collection and Use of Your Information
You may avoid the collection of personal information by declining to purchase any products from our e-store, and by not participating in sweepstakes or other interactive aspects of this site for which we require such information. Individuals who wish to purchase products without entering information on our web site may visit the company store at our winery.
We provide users the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional materials via emails. These opt-out features are located in the registration areas for purchases, newsletter sign-up, and sweepstakes.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
While no transmission over the Internet can ever be 100% secure, we try to protect your data by using SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, an industry standard. However, we are not responsible for any unauthorized interception of such data. Please take care not to share your password with anyone else.
Legal Drinking Age
Jefferson Vineyards’ web sites are offered for personal use by those of who are of the legal drinking age in their jurisdictions (21 years of age or older in the United States of America).
Consent and Changes to This Policy
Stay In Touch
Subscribe and get access to select exclusive wines and promotions.