Private Virtual Tastings
SHARE A MEMORABLE WINE EXPERIENCE FROM HOME
- Private Virtual Tastings are led by Jefferson Vineyards esteemed winemaker & owner.
- Virtual tastings last 60 to 90 minutes and allow time for personal Q&A interaction.
- Tastings are hosted on Zoom, our account handles up to 98 guests, plus two from Jefferson Vineyards. You may also host this on your Zoom or other video conferencing account.
- Most patrons choose to enjoy a three-bottle wine bundle per participant. This allows each guest to fully experience the nuances of our wine while learning about our land, climate, vineyards, and rich history. Tastings require a minimum group commitment of $2,000 in wine purchased.
- Wine bundles range from $70 - $100. To select from available wines, please visit our wine page.
- We recommend wines arrive at least 7 days prior to the scheduled tasting, allowing all wines to settle after bumpy travel.
- We use UPS to ship wines. Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, and are available to the following states: VA, D.C., MD, PA, NC, NY, CO, CA, TX, FL, WA.
- Private Virtual Tastings may be scheduled Tuesday through Friday, Mid December 2020 - Mid March 2021.
- Please note, your guest list must include guests’ full names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mails. All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Please visit our wine page here to see the list of available wines. You may contact us here to discuss how a Private Virtual Tasting may be tailored to your unique event. We are happy to recommend wines or a tasting format to cater to your specific needs.